Use this endpoint - /connex/demographics-information.get - to search for more account information such as:
ability to purchase, withdraw, deposit, inquire, payments / transfers, in addition to pin offset, expiration date, greeting name, mobile enrollment, card status, previous card status, last card status updated, activation status, card type/sub type, customer since, Business Name (if Company Card), electronic card companions, power of attorney, and travel indicators with start and end dates.
The following reference tables are for this endpoint:
- Refer to the Automatic Payments Codes Table wiki for the parameter atmt_Pymt_Cd .
- Refer to the Plastics Mail Codes Table wiki in the Plastics Management API for the parameter mail_Cd.
- These Custom Object tables define the object model regarding:
- For the return value CAP, refer to the CAP Definitions wiki.
- For the return value Customer, refer to the Customer Definitions wiki.
The DataLink() array will be an array of Custom Objects defined in the table below. Each object's data type is a String. Each field in the Datalink view maps to one object in the Datalink() array. The name of the field will be passed through in the ‘ELMN_ID’ field and the data will be passed through in the ‘ELMN_TX’ field.