Best-in-class account management is seamless and efficient. Enable digital products such as mobile and online banking apps and IVRs to perform account maintenance operations in a few simple clicks using the Account Maintenance API.
This API gives you the ability to perform many of the most common functions that enable member self-servicing within your digital delivery products. This includes adding additional information to an account, adding or removing access to a deposit account on a card or configuring automatic payments. The result is faster, better member experiences.
The following endpoints are consumable with this API:
- /connex/account: Add a deposit account to a card, giving access to the deposit funds.
- /connex/account delete: Remove a deposit account from a card.
- /omaha/ach-pre-note: Update the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) pre-noting information (additional system setup required for pre-noting).
- /omaha/credit-line-change: Set the credit limit/open-to-buy amount on an account.
- /omaha/dda: Set the checking account number used by the Automatic Payments functionality.
- /omaha/debit: Change the account status or description of an account number for online debit processors (integrated debit).
- /omaha/expiration-date: Update the expiration date for the card number (single entity processors) or original posting account (OPA, separate entity processors).
- /omaha/link-dda: Link a demand deposit account (DDA) to a debit card for online debit processors (integrated debit).
- /omaha/savings-account: Update the savings account identifier used by the Automatic Payments functionality.
- /omaha/security-code: Not available coming soon.
- /omaha/transit-routing: Update the routing and transit (RT) number for the checking or savings account used by the Automatic Payments functionality.
Use Case Examples:
- Associate a deposit account with a card.
- Add accounts to an existing card with the option to add account details to linked cards.
- Remove an account from a card with the option to remove account details from linked cards.
- Permanently change the credit limit or open-to-buy amount for a card account.
- Update the expiration date for a credit card account (single entity) or original posting account (separate entity).
- Update the checking or savings account used by the Automatic Payments functionality.
- Update the routing transit (RT) number used by the Automatic Payments functionality.