Access member attributes and perform cardholder maintenance functions such as updating cardholder attributes. Cardholder Maintenance is a general purpose API with endpoints relevant to a wide variety of member servicing use cases. For example, use this API to add a cardholder as a secondary cardholder to an existing account.
The following endpoints are consumable with this API:
- /connex/card/member POST: Add cardholder member data.
- /connex/card/member PUT: Manage cardholder member details.
- /connex/card/member.get: Retrieve cardholder member profile information.
- /connex/card/member.delete: Remove a member from an account.
- /omaha/cardholder POST: Add a cardholder to an existing account.
- /omaha/cardholder PUT: Update attributes for an existing cardholder.
Use Case Examples:
- View and update cardholder information including names, phone numbers, and addresses for card accounts.
- Add or delete a cardholder on an account.