>>>Omaha - FSC
Proposed Workflow for Re-issuing a Credit Card on the Omaha Platform for Full-Service Credit
- /omaha/expiration-date - Required
- /omaha/cardholder [PUT] - Required
- /omaha/reset-travel-strategy - Required
- /omaha/emboss-plastic - Required
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
Proposed Sample Steps
- Update the Expiration Date for the Card.
- Optional - Update the Cardholder's address if the Universal address is NOT being used.
- Place card in FI “Home” Strategy: This is a required step by the Fraud team for added protection for the card's digital usage while the plastic card is being shipped.
- Request Card Embossing: For Digitally-Issued Cards, indicate here to send card as INACTIVE so only the strategy override allowing e-commerce purchases is in effect.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return the CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #4 by mail.
Digital Card Issuance API - In Beta doesn't have any reviews yet