>>>Omaha - IHC-D
Proposed Workflow for Re-issuing a Card on the Omaha Platform for In-House Credit/ Debit
- /omaha/expiration-date - Required
- /omaha/auth-plus-strategy - Required
- /omaha/cardholder [PUT] - Optional
- /omaha/reset-travel-strategy - Required
- /omaha/emboss-plastic - Required
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
Proposed Sample Steps
- Update the Expiration Date for the Card.
- Authorizations for Debit Cards Process to determine who performs the auth, limits, stand in, and the location of where to send messages. Similar to PCF for Debit Cards performed on the NEW ACOUNTS. (Debit and IHC)
- Optional - Update the Cardholder's address if the Universal address is NOT being used.
- Place card in FI “Home” Strategy: This is a required step by the Fraud team for added protection for the card's digital usage while the plastic card is being shipped.
- Request Card Embossing. For Digitally-Issued Cards, indicate here to send the Card as INACTIVE so only the strategy override allowing e-Commerce purchases is in effect.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return the CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #5 by mail.
Digital Card Issuance API - In Beta doesn't have any reviews yet