>>Omaha - FSC
Proposed Workflow for Reporting a Lost/Stolen Credit Card on the Omaha Platform for Full-Service Credit
- For Fraud, the cardholder needs to report the incident via phone. Once the card is reported Lost/Stolen, cardholders may request a new card to be issued using the “New Card” flow.
- /omaha/lost-stolen-presentation-instrument or /omaha/lost-stolen-account - Required
- /omaha/warning-bulletin - Required
- /omaha/hold-flag - Optional
- /omaha/external-status - Required
- /omaha/card-activation - Required
- /omaha/memo - Optional
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
- /omaha/pin-offset - Optional
- /omaha/cardholder-account-presentation.get - Optional
Proposed Sample Steps
- Update the Card Status to Lost and generate a New PAN.
- Add the Compromised Card to the Industry Warning Bulletin.
- For cardholders enrolled to receive e-Statements, set up the statement delivery exactly as the Compromised Account.
- Request to remove “A” block on account: This is a required step as New Accounts are normally built with an “A” block.
- DEACTIVATE the account for DCI: This is a required step to set the Activation Flag to Not Activated since All New Card Accounts are created Activated.
- Optional - Memo for audit.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
- Optional - PIN Change
- Optional - Get Cardholder Account Presentation can be used to call card PAN information from Co-op.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.