>>Omaha - IHC-D
Proposed Workflow for Reporting and Re-issuing a Lost/Stolen Card on the Omaha Platform for In-House Credit/ Debit
- For the CUs using CO-OP for Fraud and Disputes, the Mobile Banking /Online Banking (MB/OLB) Server through apps will need to redirect cardholders to report the incident via phone.
- Once the card is reported Lost/Stolen, cardholders could get a new card issued using the “New Card” flow.
- /omaha/lost-stolen-presentation-instrument or /omaha/lost-stolen-account - Required
- /omaha/warning-bulletin - Required
- /omaha/new-account - Required
- /omaha/external-status - Required
- /omaha/auth-plus-strategy - Required (Debit Only)
- /omaha/reset-travel-strategy - Required
- /omaha/card-activation - Required
- /omaha/memo - Optional
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
Proposed Sample Steps
- The card is marked Lost or Stolen.
- The Compromised Card is added to the Industry Warning Bulletin. Record the old PAN as Lost on the account and a New PAN is generated by CORE.
- The New PAN is sent via the New Account endpoint to the Omaha platform for New Account Creation.
- Request to remove “A” block on the account: This is a required step as New Accounts are normally built with an “A” block.
- Authorizations for Debit Cards Process to determine who performs the auth, limits, stand in, and the location of where to send messages. Similar to PCF for Debit Cards performed on the NEW ACCOUNT. (Debit and IHC)
- Place Card in FI “Home” Strategy: This is a required step by the Fraud team for added protection for the card's digital usage while the plastic card is being shipped.
- DEACTIVATE the account for DCI: This is a Required Step to set the Activation Flag to Not Activated since All New Card Accounts are created Activated.
- Optional - Memo for Audit.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return the CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.
Digital Card Issuance API - In Beta doesn't have any reviews yet