Proposed Workflow for Building a New Card on the Connex Platform for In-House Credit/Debit
- /connex/card [POST] – Required
- /key-wrap.get – Required
- /connex/dci-cvv.get – Required
- /connex/pin-change – Optional
Proposed Sample Steps
(+) A New PAN is generated by CORE and sent to the processing system and the MB/OLB server.
- A New Card record is created on the system. All new cards are not activated by default having a status of “OK-N – Pending Activation”.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return the CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
- Optional – PIN Change is available.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.
Digital Card Issuance API - In Beta doesn't have any reviews yet