>Omaha - FSC
Proposed workflow for Building a New Card on the Omaha Platform for Full-Service Credit
- /omaha/new-account – Required
- /omaha/external-status - Required
- /omaha/reset-travel-strategy - Required
- /omaha/card-activation - Required
- /omaha/memo - Optional
- /key-wrap.get – Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
- /omaha/pin-offset - Optional
Proposed Sample Steps
- Request to order a new plastic for a new card account.
- Request to remove “A” block on an account: This is a required step as New Accounts are normally built with an “A” block.
- Place the card in FI “Home” Strategy: This is a required step by the Fraud team for added protection for the card's digital usage while the plastic card is being shipped.
- DEACTIVATE the account for DCI: This is a Required Step to set the Activation Flag to Not Activated since All New Card Accounts are created Activated.
- Optional - Memo for Audit.
- The Encryption key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
- Optional - PIN Change
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.