>Omaha - IHC-D
Proposed Workflow for Building a New Card on the Omaha Platform for In-House Credit/ Debit
The New PAN is created by CORE and provided to the MB/OLB server.
- /omaha/new-account - Required
- /omaha/external-status - Required
- /omaha/auth-plus-strategy - Required
- /omaha/reset-travel-strategy - Required
- /omaha/card-activation - Required
- /omaha/memo - Optional
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
- /omaha/pin-offset - Optional
Proposed Sample Steps
- The New PAN is generated by CORE and sent via new-account endpoint to the Omaha platform for New Account Creation. (New Account and non-Mon files synch with Omaha.)
- Request to remove “A” block on account: This is a required step as New Accounts are normally built with an “A” block.
- Authorizations for Debit Cards Process to determine who performs the auth, limits, stand in, and the location of where to send messages. Similar to PCF for Debit Cards performed on the NEW ACCOUNT. (Debit and IHC)
- Place card in FI “Home” Strategy: This is a required step by the Fraud team for added protection for the card's digital usage while the plastic card is being shipped.
- DEACTIVATE the account for DCI: This is a Required Step to set the Activation Flag to Not Activated since All New Card Accounts are created Activated.
- Optional - Memo for Audit.
- The Encryption key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
- Optional - PIN Change.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.