Allow digital products such as mobile and online banking applications and IVR systems to request access to manage cards for a member. Use this API to perform multiple actions such as adding, ordering, replacing, reissuing, or deleting a card.
The following endpoints are consumable with this API:
- /connex/card POST: Add and order a new card for an account.
- /connex/card PUT: Update card details with member and account information.
- /connex/card.get: Get card details along with member and account information.
- /connex/card.delete: Delete a card from an account.
- /connex/card-reissuance: Reissue a card on an account with the same PAN.
- /connex/card-replacement: Reissue a card on an account with a new PAN.
- /omaha/card-issuance-detail.get: Retrieve plastic and PIN mailer order details.
- /omaha/payment-instrument-expiration: Update the expiration date for a card.
- /omaha/plastic-count: Update the number of plastics to emboss for a member.
Use Case Examples:
- Provide a streamlined option for cardholders to expedite the replacement of a card.
- Update the expiration date for a presentation instrument.
- Update the number of plastics a cardholder receives.
- Give your member-servicing staff the ability to replace or reissue a card.
- Add or order a new card with the option to include account details.
- Update card details such as member and account information.
- Delete a card from an account.