Get Omaha Transactions
For this endpoint, this Table defines the Custom Objects for the Response parameter of Transaction.
The ONLY Data Type is “String” for all values in the table below.
|CARD_ID|| Card Identifier
Reserved for restricted use.
|DTL_SEQ_NUM2||Statement Detail Sequence Number 2
System-assigned identifier of the statement detail item.
|DTL_SEQ_NUM||Daily Statement Sequence Number
System-assigned item number indicating which statement a detail item is associated with when more than one statement is generated in a day.
|DTL_STMT_DATE||Record Statement Date
Statement date of detail from CIS statement.
|FILM_REF_NUM||Microfilm Reference Number
Microfilm item reference number on monetary item ticket.
17 characters max
|DTL_MERCH_ACCT||Merchant Account Number
Identifier of the merchant account.
A merchant account number beginning with 010 identifies the account as an interchange detail. This is different than the account returned on the 3270 statement detail. The 3270 statement detail only returns the ICA/BIN number.
16 characters max
|AUTH_CHRC_INDC_CD||Authorization Characteristics Indicator
Code representing details of an authorization.
For MasterCard, the code in this field represents either the magnetic code failure or whether the customer is enrolled in a frequent customer program.
Valid MasterCard codes:
• A = No track 1 or track 2 data is present.
• B = Both track 1 and track 2 data are present.
• C = The primary account number in the authorization record does not match the account number in the track data.
• D = The expiration date in the authorization record does not match the expiration date in the track data.
• E = The card type is not a valid value of 101, 102, 110, 111, 587, 588, 798, or 799 Issuer errors will not result in a downgrade to the acquirer.
• F = Track data cannot be read because of invalid field separators. Issuer errors will not result in a downgrade to the acquirer.
• G = The length of a data element within the track data has been exceeded Issuer errors will not result in a downgrade to the acquirer.
• H = The transaction category is T, indicating a mail order or a telephone order transaction.
• I = The POS customer present indicator is 1, indicating the customer was not present.
• J = The POS card present indicator is 1, indicating the card was not resent.
• P = Card may or may not be present at time of authorization request, but customer is enrolled in a frequent customer program.
• For Visa, the code in this field represents the authorization type and whether the customer participates in the Custom Payment Service (CPS) program.
Valid Visa codes:
• A = Card is present at time of the authorization request.
• B = Tokenized e-commerce transaction with mobile device.
• C = Card is present at time of the authorization request. Merchant name and location data are included with authorization request; customer-activated transaction at a self-service terminal.
• E = Card is present at time of the authorization request and merchant name and location data are included with authorization request.
• F = Card is not present at time of the authorization request; account funding transaction.
• I = Authorization request is incremental.
• J = Card is not present = recurring bill pay.
• K = Card is present at time of the authorization request, but the transaction is key-entered.
• N = Authorization request did not qualify or is for a non-CPS transaction.
• P = Card is not present at time of the authorization request, but the customer is a preferred customer participant.
• R = Authorization request is for a recurring payment for a CPS Card Not Present transaction.
• S = Authorization request is for a CPS Electronic Commerce Preferred 3-D SecureSM Authentication Attempt transaction.
• T = Transaction is not eligible for CPS.
• U = Authorization request is for a CPS Electronic Commerce Preferred 3-D Secure Authentication transaction.
• V = Card is not present at time of the authorization request, but Address Verification Service (AVS) was requested.
• W = Authorization request is for a CPS Electronic Commerce Basic transaction.
• X = Disqualified custom payment service transaction (inserted by BASE II)
• Y = CPS participation is requested.
Blank = Not a CPS transaction.
Identifier of the approved authorization.
6 characters max
|DTL_AUTH_SCR_CODE||Authorization Source Code
Code representing location of the authorization transaction.
• A = Authorization was approved offline by Member Controlled Authorization Service (MCAS).
• B = Authorization was approved offline by MCAS for a randomly selected online transaction with data communication failure.
• C = Authorization was approved offline by MCAS for a randomly selected online transaction with no response.
• D = Authorization was by referral.
• E = Post-authorization or credit was entered offline.
• 0 = Advice of exception file update.
• 1 = Response was STIP, time out.
• 2 = Response was LCS, amount below issuer limit.
• 3 = Response was STIP, issuer in suppress-inquiry mode.
• 4 = Response was STIP, issuer unavailable.
• 5 = Authorization was approved by issuer.
• 7 = Authorization was approved by the acquirer because BASE I was unavailable.
• 8 = Authorization was approved by the acquirer by referral. This field is for Visa® transactions only.
|DTL_DESC||Description of Transaction
Text containing the following information about the transaction:
• Reference number identifying the authorization in 17-position System format.
• Merchant description including the merchant name and the city and state of the merchant’s address. This description may also identify payment transactions, adjustments, finance charges, and cardholder messages. Be aware that the finance charge amount displayed here does not include the year-to-date charged-off small balance amount.
70 characters max
|DTL_MERCH_CAT_CODE||Merchant Category Code
Code representing the merchant’s line of business.
Please refer to the Merchant Category Codes Table on the Technical Notes wiki for the Transactions API.
Name of the city in which the merchant is located.
13 characters max
Name of the merchant.
41 characters max
Code representing the state where the merchant is located.
|POS_ENTR_CD||Point-of-sale (POS) Entry Mode
Code representing how the merchant entered the transaction at the point of Sale.
Valid codes for MasterCard:
• 00 = Entry mode unknown.
• 01 = Manual input; no terminal.
• 02 = Magnetic stripe reader input.
• 03 = Entry via bar code reader.
• 04 = Entry via optical character recognition (OCR).
• 05 = Entry via chip.
• 06 = Key-entered input.
• 07 = PAN auto-entry via contactless M/Chip.
• 09 = PAN entry via electronic commerce, including remote chip.
• 79 = Chip card at a chip-capable terminal was unable to process transaction using data on the chip or magnetic stripe; entry was manual.
• 80 = Chip card at a chip-capable terminal was unable to process transactions using data on the chip; terminal defaulted to magnetic stripe read.
• 81 = Entry via electronic commerce, including chip.
• 90 = Automatic entry via magnetic stripe; full track data has been read without alteration or truncation.
• 91 = PAN auto-entry via contactless magnetic stripe.
• S = Electronic commerce, no security, channel encrypted, or SET without cardholder certificate.
• T = Electronic commerce, SET with cardholder certificate.
Valid codes for Visa:
• 00 = Terminal not used
• 01 = Key-entered input
• 02 = Magnetic stripe read; track 2 when known or when the terminal makes no distinction between track 1 and track 2
• 03 = Entry via bar code read
• 04 = Entry via optical character recognition (OCR)
• 05 = Integrated circuit card read; CVV or ICVV data reliable
• 06 = Track 1 read
• 07 = Proximity payment originating using VSDC chip data rules
• 09 = PAN entry via electronic commerce, including remote chip
• 10 = Credential on file
• 84 = MICR reader
• 90 = Complete magnetic stripe read and transmitted (CVV)
• 91 = Proximity payment originating using magnetic stripe data rules
• 95 = Integrated circuit card read; CVV or ICVV data unreliable
• 96 = Stored value from pre-registered checkout service
• blank = Not specified
|TRMN_ID|| Terminal Identifier
Code identifying the terminal the operator used to work the account.
Code representing the type of transaction.
Please refer to the System Trans Codes table in the Technical Notes wiki for this Transactions API.
Reserved for future use.
|AGGR_TRAN_AM|| Aggregate Transaction Amount
Total amount equal to the sum of the transaction amount (TRAN_AMT) and the optional issuer fee amount (OPTN_ISSR_FEE_AM).
Date the transaction posted to the account.
Date the transaction occurred.
|DTL_MERCH_DESC||25 characters max|
Please refer to the Currency Codes Table on the Technical Notes wiki for the Transactions API.
|FD_WLLT_ID||FD Wallet ID
Identifier of the System-assigned wallet.
3 characters max
Identifier of the token requestor assigned by the token service provider.
11 characters max
|WLLT_BSNS_NM||Wallet Business Name
System-assigned business name of the wallet.
30 characters max
Code representing the origination of a MasterCard® or American Express wallet transaction.
• FX = Android Pay.
• YK = Apple Pay.
• 103 = Wallet Service Provider 1. This value is present in issuer-optional, real-time messages for tokenization requests and notification.
|DTL_INDUST_TRAN_ID||Industry Transaction Identifier
Number assigned to a transaction by Fiserv.
|EXPN_RFRN_NR||Expanded Reference Number br>
Reference number on monetary item.
23 characters max
Transactions API doesn't have any reviews yet