Give members easy, secure access to the transaction information they need to stay on top of their accounts with confidence. This API retrieves member transaction details for a specific card account.
Integrate this API into your mobile banking application, home banking website, IVR systems or member-service interfaces and meet member expectations for easy access to their transaction history, which in turn, gives your members a closer connection to their cards.
The following endpoints are consumable with this API:
- /connex/transaction-history.get: Retrieve transaction history.
- /omaha/transactions.get: Provide access to all transactions available on the account.
- /omaha/transactions/current-transactions.get: Provide access to posted transactions that do not yet appear on a printed statement.
- /omaha/transactions/last-statement-transactions.get: Returns transactions from the most recent statement.
- /omaha/transactions/cash-advance: Authorize and post a cash advance transaction as an adjustment to an account.
- /omaha/transactions/adjustment: Post a non-clearing adjustment to an account.
Use Case Examples:
- Give members access to their most recent transaction details in your online or mobile banking applications prior to receiving printed statements.
- When members call into your IVR, give them the option to review the most recent transactions on their account.
- Provide members or member service representatives with a quick glance at the most recent account transactions and the ability to dive deeper into their historical transaction data.